A class in UppEdit is a table which holds many types of variables, which are used to make a functional plugin.
Holds everything to do with a plugin.
Found inside UppEdit.Plugins
- ID - id of the plugin
- Name - name of the plugin
- NewEvent( name ) - creates a new Event inside the Events table.
- Events - a table holding all of the Events
- NewButton( name ) - creates a new Button inside the Buttons table. ( Created by Toolbar Plugin )
- Buttons - a table holding all of the Buttons ( Created by Toolbar Plugin )
- NewMenu( name ) - creates a new Menu inside the Menus table. ( Created by Toolbar Plugin )
- Menus - a table holding all of the Menus ( Created by Toolbar Plugin )
Holds a list of Functions to be called when this Event is triggered.
Found inside a Plugin's Events table.
- Functions - a table which holds all of the connected Functions
- Connect( function ) - a function which connects another function to the Event
- Trigger( Parameters ) - a function which will call all connected functions with the parameters written ( can only give up to 4 parameters )